The Baby Phat Spring 2011 Collection takes the brand in a fresh direction. The neutral color palette and pale yellows accents are playful and clean. Usually the diva-esque clothing line features logos galore and plenty of bling, but this collection looks more refined.
A combination of street chic and high fashion, the label takes a casual turn for the upcoming season. The Baby Phat Spring 2011 Collection is feminine and totally fabulous.
Implications - While throughout history many women were expected to behave as conservative ladies, womanhood now embraces a flirty feminine mystique. Companies that market towards women should always use fun-loving displays of sisterhood as opposed to more serious, dated displays that were once favored.
The Baby Phat Spring 2011 Collection is Fresh and Feminine
1. Feminine Chic Clothing - A trend towards feminine clothing with playful color palettes and refined styles.
2. Sisterhood Marketing - A trend towards fun-loving displays of sisterhood in marketing towards women.
3. Street Chic High Fashion - A trend towards combining street chic and high fashion for a casual yet stylish look.
1. Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion companies to incorporate more playful, feminine styles into their spring collections.
2. Marketing - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for marketing companies to shift towards more fun-loving displays of sisterhood when marketing towards women.
3. Retail - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for retails stores to incorporate street chic high fashion into their inventory to appeal to a wider range of customers.