There's no denying that individual productivity would be greatly enhanced if we could remove the distractions surrounding us, but what if we could control our brains instead? The Axio headband will help you do just that.
The Axio headband applies EEG, or electroencephalography, to measure your brain's electrical activity, which is a result of the millions of neurons in your brain that communicate with each other via synapses that fire electrical signals. The Axio headband is embedded with electrodes that measure the activity in your prefrontal cortex, the area responsible for helping you perform tasks that require focus, such as paying attention, reasoning and solving a problem. According to the Axio site, "certain brainwave readings taken by our EEG headband correlate to ideal executive function. We can relay this information to you, and can therefore tell you when you're 'in the zone.'"
Although the Axio headband is still a prototype, it will be available for sale by the end of this summer, says Arye Barnehama, Axio's cofounder.
Axio Headband Measures Brain Waves to Help You Concentrate
1. Brainwave Monitoring - Opportunity to develop new technologies that measure brainwave activity and provide insights for improved focus and productivity.
2. Neurofeedback Training - Potential for creating training programs and devices that use brainwave data to teach individuals how to reach a state of optimal focus and concentration.
3. Cognitive Enhancement Devices - Chance to design wearable headpieces and devices that actively stimulate brain activity to enhance cognitive functions and increase productivity.
1. Wearable Technology - Development of innovative wearable devices that monitor brain activity and enhance focus in various industries, such as healthcare and education.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity to integrate brainwave monitoring technology into existing wellness practices, such as meditation and stress management, to enhance mental focus and clarity.
3. Education and Training - Integration of brainwave monitoring devices and training programs into educational institutions and corporate training settings to improve learning outcomes and productivity.