Coalesse’s Hosu Convertible Lounge is an award-winning chair that reminds you of a first-class seat on an airplane. With an extendable foot rest sofa and an enclosed surrounding surface, the yellow living room lounger provides optimal comfort. Just like an airplane seat, it targets people who need to work, even when relaxing. The Hosu is made to provide a comfortable work station and personal space.
The single seat extends to a lower lounge with the attached ottoman. Just like an airplane seat, the chair has a rear storage pocket for books.
The chair also has soft pillows and padding so that it becomes the ultimate habitat to “relax, work, think, and read.” This design has won multiple awards for its innovative concept.
This Award-Winning Chair Design Resembles High-End Airline Seats
1. First-class Seating Design - There is an opportunity to disrupt traditional seating designs by creating innovative, award-winning seating that resembles first-class airline seats
2. Comfortable Work Lounge Furniture - Developing lounge furniture that enhances work efficiency by providing comfort and personal space to those who need to work while relaxing
3. Multi-functional Seating Concepts - Innovating seating to provide multiple functions, such as being able to convert from a single seat into a lower lounge with an attached ottoman
1. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can create innovative, award-winning seating that resembles first-class airline seats that provide personal space and comfort
2. Airline Industry - The airline industry can consider license partnerships or even design their own innovative seating concepts based on award-winning designs such as this one
3. Office Furniture Industry - Office furniture manufacturers can create lounge furniture that enhances work efficiency and provides personal space and comfort to those who need to work while relaxing