When it comes to avant-garde jewelry, the Lace collection has the look nailed. Organic, delicate and full of futuristic femininity, the designs were expertly crafted using 3D-printed technology, a platform that has opened up a lot of possibilities in the fashion industry. These avant-garde jewelry pieces are proof of that.
Founded by design director Jenny Wu, the avant-garde jewelry in collaboration with Los Angeles-based architecture and design firm Oyler Wu Collaborative as well as Stratasys 3D printing. Comprised of ecklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings, the avant-garde jewelry collection boasts architectural touches that make them appear more like wearable art than everyday jewelry. All of them boast intricate interlocking patterns that stand out against any stylish outfit.
The Lace Collection by Jenny Wu is Delicately 3D-Printed
1. Avant-garde Jewelry - The Lace collection demonstrates the potential of 3D-printed technology in creating delicate and futuristic jewelry designs.
2. 3d-printed Fashion - The use of 3D-printed technology in the Lace collection showcases the disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry.
3. Wearable Art - The architectural touches and intricate interlocking patterns seen in the avant-garde jewelry collection present new possibilities for wearable art.
1. Fashion - The avant-garde jewelry collection highlights the potential of 3D-printed technology in revolutionizing the fashion industry.
2. Jewelry - The Lace collection by Jenny Wu exemplifies disruptive innovation in the jewelry industry with its organic and delicate 3D-printed designs.
3. Design - The collaboration between Jenny Wu, Oyler Wu Collaborative, and Stratasys in creating the avant-garde jewelry collection introduces new design possibilities in the industry.