The extended periods of time that many consumers are spending at their workstation is seeing many seek out ways to elevate their everyday experience, which is exactly what the Autonomous 'MyoChair' aims to help do.
The chair features a fully adjustable head rest along with an extendable footrest that will allow the sitter to fully recline and stretch their body right from their workstation. This will allow professionals to take breaks between tasks and recharge their creativity without having to venture away from their desk.
The Autonomous 'MyoChair' is crafted with a mix of materials including polyester fabric, molded foam and nylon plastic that work together to provide ample support for the sitter as well as enhanced breathability.
Image Credit: Autonomous
The Autonomous 'MyoChair' Lets Sitters Fully Recline
1. Supportive Stretch-friendly Office Chairs - The trend in office chairs focusing on support and stretch-friendly features presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the ergonomic furniture industry.
2. Fully Adjustable Head Rests - The trend of office chairs with fully adjustable head rests presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the office furniture industry, allowing for customizable comfort and support.
3. Extendable Footrests - The trend of office chairs with extendable footrests presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the workstation furniture industry, providing a solution for increased comfort and relaxation during long hours of sitting.
1. Ergonomic Furniture - The ergonomic furniture industry can harness the trend of supportive stretch-friendly office chairs by developing innovative designs that prioritize comfort, flexibility, and body alignment.
2. Office Furniture - The office furniture industry can capitalize on the trend of fully adjustable head rests to create chairs that cater to individual preferences, thus improving user satisfaction and productivity.
3. Workstation Furniture - The workstation furniture industry can tap into the trend of extendable footrests by designing versatile office chairs that accommodate various sitting positions, promoting better blood circulation and reducing back strain.