For those of you who think ghosts are terrifying, I think you need to check out Aurelio Sanchez's 'Finisterrae' photo series. It depicts two traveling ghosts and I can't think of anything more awkwardly adorable than these two out-of-place friends.
Of course, I'm sure you're not afraid of the white sheet ghost, but we'll deal with scarier paranormal creatures at a later date. Right now, immerse yourself on the journey that Aurelio Sanchez takes you on. It will get you in the mood for a fun Halloween holiday.
Aurelio Sanchez Documents an Awkwardly Adorable Journey
1. Ghostly Travel - Opportunities for creating ghost-themed travel experiences that are more fun than frightening.
2. Adorable Haunts - The potential for using cute and quirky portrayals of ghosts in entertainment and merchandise.
3. Paranormal Photography - The rise of surreal and imaginative photography featuring supernatural and otherworldly themes.
1. Travel and Tourism - Innovators in the travel and tourism sector can tap into the popularity of ghost-related themes to attract customers.
2. Entertainment - Ghostly characters depicted in a cute and whimsical way could be the next big trend in entertainment.
3. Photography - Photographers experimenting with surreal and imaginative techniques could create a market for paranormal and otherworldly photography.