The Apollo Audio wireless headphones come in several styles in order to satisfy athletes when it comes to ensuring they can always listen to their favorite tunes when they need them for a motivational boost.
The Apollo Audio headphones consists of the Apollo Boost headphones and the Apollo Sprint headphones, which are an on-the-ear style and an earbud style, respectively. Each of these headphone headset designs provide up to 13 hours of battery life, while also offering sweat and water resistance to make them suitable for wear during intense workouts.
The Apollo Audio wireless headphones work to block out environmental noise to ensure that the only thing you'll hear is your favorite music when you're wearing them. A portion of all purchases made from Apollo Audio goes to benefit the Children's Cancer Foundation of Australia.
The Apollo Audio Wireless Headphones Block Out Noise Around You
1. Wireless Noise-cancelling Headsets - Opportunity to innovate with new wireless noise-cancelling headset designs for various activities and environments.
2. Sweat and Water Resistant Headphones - Opportunity to explore new materials and designs for headphones that can withstand intense workouts and outdoor activities.
3. Philanthropic Headphone Brands - Opportunity for companies to align with a social cause and donate a portion of their profits to charitable organizations.
1. Sporting Goods Industry - Sporting Good stores have the opportunity to push more headphones for workout enthusiasts and athletes.
2. Headphone Industry - Headphone manufacturers can explore new product designs for customers looking to block outside noise.
3. Philanthropy Industry - Non-profit and philanthropic organizations can partner with companies to bring awareness and funding support for a social cause.