The Audi prologue Avant show car is a luxury vehicle that borrows the design language of the 2014 Prologue concept and seamlessly applies it to a wagon body, making for a gorgeous concept that will hopefully become reality. The concept was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show.
The Audi prologue Avant show wagon is claimed to have a range of 54 km on electric power. Charging is set to be carried out using a wireless charging solution that is currently in development.
Maneuvering big cars like this one is no easy task, so Audi has chosen to outfit the vehicle with a rear-wheel steering system which turns the rear wheels in the opposite direction to the front wheels at low speed. At high speed, the rear wheels turn in the same direction as the front wheels, making for more stable handling.
While Audi hasn't yet revealed when the system will be ready for widespread production, its classy design and performance specs mean it will surely be highly anticipated by auto geeks and petrolheads.
The Audi Prologue Avant Show Hints At Future Audi Wagon Designs
1. Luxury Wagon Designs - The Audi Prologue Avant Show hints at future Audi wagon designs, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity to create luxurious and stylish wagons.
2. Wireless Charging Solutions - The development of wireless charging solutions for electric vehicles presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to revolutionize the way vehicles are charged.
3. Rear-wheel Steering Systems - The use of rear-wheel steering systems in luxury vehicles provides a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance maneuverability and stability at both low and high speeds.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can leverage the trend of luxury wagon designs to create high-end and aesthetically pleasing wagons that cater to luxury car enthusiasts.
2. Electric Vehicle Charging - The development and implementation of wireless charging solutions in the electric vehicle charging industry can revolutionize the charging process, offering convenience and ease of use.
3. Automotive Technology - The integration of rear-wheel steering systems in luxury vehicles presents an opportunity for the automotive technology industry to enhance vehicle handling and improve driving experiences.