For those guys in your life who are extremely difficult to buy gifts for these 'Attic Lace' coasters will do just the trick. Made from flattened six-pack beer cases, these coasters can be used to keep track of all the exotic beers that have been tasted and enjoyed. While you can use your normal run-of-the-mill beer packaging, it will be more exciting and unique to use beer cases that are not instantly recognizable. For example, those from other countries or local breweries.
Those using the Attic Lace coasters can avoid getting unsightly drink rings on their table all the while showing off their vast palate when it comes to brewskis. Using ceramic tiles, craft felt, ModPodge and eye-catching beer boxes, you can create a gift that is bound to start either conversations or beer-drinking competitions.
These 'Attic Lace' Coasters Recycle Beer Boxes into Unique Decor
1. Upcycling Beer Packaging - Opportunities to create sustainable home decor products by upcycling beer packaging.
2. Personalized Coasters - Personalized coasters made from unique and recognizable beer packaging can be a marketable product for beer enthusiasts.
3. DIY Craft Projects - DIY craft projects using beer boxes and other sustainable materials can be a popular hobby for eco-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Packaging - Beverage packaging industry can leverage upcycling and sustainable packaging to offer unique and eco-friendly products for consumers.
2. Home Decor - Home decor industry can incorporate sustainable and personalized products like beer coasters made from upcycled beer packaging into their offerings.
3. Craft and Hobby Supplies - Craft and hobby suppliers can offer eco-friendly and sustainable materials like beer boxes for DIY craft projects and attract environmentally conscious consumers.