For the first time ever, L'Oréal Paris is introducing an at-home hair gloss and it's designed to be used in the shower to maximize shine. The one-step toning gloss, officially called Le Color Gloss, is available in a range of shades, as well as a clear variety.
The at-home, in-shower hair gloss is said to be a mess-free solution for canceling out brassy tones so that all hair types benefit from hair color that appears richer and more radiant. Best of all, no mixing is required.
In 2020, people took time away from the salon and experimented with cutting and coloring their own hair at home. In the year ahead, consumers will be continuing to look for simple, at-home treatments that promise salon-quality results from the comfort and safety of home.
Image Credit: L'Oréal Paris
L'Oréal Paris Created an At-Home Hair Gloss to Boost Shine
1. In-shower Hair Glosses - The trend of in-shower hair glosses will continue as consumers opt for at-home salon-quality treatments.
2. Mess-free Hair Treatments - Mess-free hair treatments will remain in demand as people seek out simpler beauty routines.
3. DIY Haircare - The DIY haircare trend will continue to grow as people become more comfortable experimenting with at-home treatments.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry can capitalize on this trend by developing more mess-free, at-home hair treatments.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can benefit by offering more products that promote easy, at-home self-care.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the DIY haircare trend by offering more accessible products and tutorials for at-home treatments.