The ASUS ROG Swift gaming monitor is an eSports-ready peripheral for gamers that will offer them blazing-fast responsiveness to help them avoid delays that could interrupt their performance. The display features a 360Hz refresh rate that will update the frame ever three milliseconds or more, which is positioned as far better than other options on the market that might be limited to 60Hz or 240Hz. The screen features a 27.5-inch size to help gamers keep a closer eye on all aspects of the gaming experience.
The ASUS ROG Swift gaming monitor was developed in partnership with NVIDIA and is sure to come as welcome news to the increasing number of consumers who are either already involved in eSports or curious to give it a shot.
Image Credit: Tom's Hardware
The ASUS ROG Swift Gaming Monitor Has a 360Hz Refresh Rate
1. Blazing-fast Refresh Rates - Opportunity for developing gaming monitors with refresh rates above 240Hz to cater to eSports gamers seeking the highest performance.
2. Esports-ready Peripherals - Opportunity for creating specialized gaming accessories designed specifically for eSports competitors to enhance their performance and gaming experience.
3. Increasing Interest in Esports - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the growing market of eSports by offering products and services tailored to gamers and eSports enthusiasts.
1. Gaming Monitor - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing gaming monitors with higher refresh rates to cater to the demands of eSports gamers.
2. Gaming Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating specialized gaming peripherals and accessories designed specifically for eSports competitors.
3. Esports - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the eSports industry include developing products and services tailored to gamers and catering to the increasing interest in eSports.