Astroneer is the name of an adorable video game that is sure to gain quite a bit of traction by more than just gamers. With the recent finding that there is in fact water on Mars as well as other incredible space exploration news, Astroneer allows people to channel their inner astronaut to truly appreciate such discoveries.
Built with Unreal Engine 4 by System Era, Astroneer is set to released in early 2016. According to the creators, "Astroneer is game about wonder, discovery, power, greed, mystery, and grand endeavor in a new age of expansion on the fringes of humanity." Those who play will take on the role of an adventure-happy explorer for a company called Exo Dynamics.
Astroneer Comes in Perfect Timing to Recent NASA Discoveries
1. Space Exploration Video Games - The rise of space exploration video games can lead to opportunities for creating interactive and educational experiences for players interest in science and space exploration.
2. Gamification of STEM Education - The gamification of STEM education can increase student engagement and interest in science and technology.
3. Virtual Reality Space Exploration - Advancements in virtual reality technology can lead to fully immersive space exploration experiences for consumers.
1. Video Game Industry - Video game developers and publishers can capitalize on the growing interest in space exploration by creating immersive and educational games that appeal to a wide range of audiences.
2. STEM Education Industry - The STEM education industry can use gamification to foster interest and engagement among students and develop innovative ways of teaching science and technology concepts.
3. Virtual Reality Industry - The virtual reality industry can create fully immersive space exploration experiences that allow consumers to explore the universe in a more meaningful way.