The new Aston Martin Vantage N420 Roadster has a 4.7 liter engine that produces 420 horsepower and can accelerate from 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds. The sleek body is made of carbon fiber riding atop 10-spoke black alloy wheels. Details such as a leather of Alcantara wheel can be customized, giving this convertible a sense of ultimate luxury.
Similar to the original special edition coupe, the Aston Martin Vantage N420 Roadster has changed only a little for its modern clientele. Click through the gallery to see more of this new sophisticated car.
The New Aston Martin Vantage N420 Will Make You Feel Like 007
1. Luxury Convertible Sports Cars - The demand for sleek, high-end convertible sports cars continues to grow, creating opportunities for luxury car brands to innovate in customization options and speed capabilities.
2. Carbon Fiber Car Manufacturing - The use of carbon fiber in car manufacturing is a trend that is on the rise and provides opportunities for companies to create lighter, faster cars with unique design elements.
3. Special Edition Sports Car Re-releases - Automakers are capitalizing on nostalgia and re-releasing popular special edition sports cars, providing an opportunity to improve upon the original while still catering to fans of the classic design.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturing - Luxury car manufacturers have an opportunity to capitalize on the trend for high-end convertible sports cars by offering highly customized options and pushing the limits on speed and performance.
2. Automotive Materials Manufacturing - Companies specializing in materials such as carbon fiber have an opportunity to partner with car manufacturers to create unique and lightweight designs for sports cars and other vehicles.
3. Automotive Restoration and Customization - Businesses focused on restoring and customizing classic sports cars have an opportunity to partner with automakers re-releasing special edition vehicles and offer new and improved versions to fans of these classic designs.