Ubisoft and winemaker Lot18 recently announced a new line of Assassin's Creed Wine, based on the iconic video game series that spans history and cultures. Each of the bottles featured in the Assassin's Creed Wine collection will feature one of the six assassins from the series, including Assassin's Creed II's Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed Origins' Bayek of Siwa, Assassin's Creed's Altaïr Ibn-La'ahad, Assassin's Creed Unity's Arno Dorian, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation' Aveline de Grandpré, and Assassin's Creed III's Connor.
The Assassin's Creed Wine collection can be purchased as an entire package, and in both half case formats and individually by the bottle. Ubisoft is not the first company to partner with Lot18 to produce entertainment-focused wines, as AMC's The Walking Dead has also worked with the winemaker.
The Assassin's Creed Wine Collection Celebrate's the Game's History
1. Video Game-branded Wines - Opportunity for video game companies to collaborate with wine producers to create branded wine collections that cater to their fanbase.
2. Entertainment-focused Wines - Potential for winemakers to collaborate with popular entertainment franchises to create themed wine collections, appealing to fans and collectors.
3. Crossover Marketing - Opportunity for brands from different industries to collaborate and create unique products that combine their distinct offerings, such as video game-branded wines.
1. Video Games - Video game companies can venture into the wine industry by creating branded wine collections like the Assassin's Creed Wine collection.
2. Wine - Winemakers can collaborate with popular entertainment franchises to create themed wine collections, like the Assassin's Creed Wine collection.
3. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can explore crossover marketing opportunities by collaborating with other industries, such as the collaboration between Ubisoft and Lot18 for the Assassin's Creed Wine collection.