There are plenty of ways that exercise has been gamified in the past and now, ASICS is looking to the future with a Move to Earn initiative developed in partnership with web3 company STEPN. This system is designed to record the step counts of users via a GPS-enabled mobile app and users with digital collectible NFT sneakers can earn tokens and other digital assets as they reach their fitness goals.
The limited-edition STEPN sneakers created by ASICS can be found in four sneaker types and two varieties, common or uncommon. These sneaker types represent all sorts of different kinds of active individuals, from walkers and joggers to runners. The sneakers themselves can also be leveled up with tokens and enhanced with NFT Gems to boost their performance.
ASICS Rewards ASICS NFT Owners with Crypto for Their Step Counts
1. NFT Fitness Rewards - ASICS incentivizes exercise with NFT sneakers that reward token earnings based on step counts.
2. Gamification of Fitness Tracking - The Move to Earn initiative uses a GPS-enabled mobile app to incentivize users to reach their fitness goals by earning digital assets and tokens.
3. NFT Sneaker Upgrades - ASICS' NFT sneakers can be leveled up and enhanced with NFT Gems to boost their performance.
1. Sportswear and Athletic Footwear - Sportswear brands can develop NFT footwear and fitness tracking technology to incentivize customers to exercise more and earn tokens.
2. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency - Web3 and blockchain companies can partner with sportswear brands to create novel applications of NFTs and other digital assets in the fitness space.
3. Mobile App Development - Mobile app developers can create gamified fitness tracking apps that incentivize users to achieve their fitness goals through token rewards and NFT collectibles.