It’s all about the details, and the over-sized origami belts from the Basso & Brooke collection for Spring 2009 are a full-on color celebration. The accessories are crafted from Asian-inspired fabrics and look as if they were folded from giant pieces of printed paper.
It’s amazing how the end result of so much color and pattern is so stylish. I think I even like the belts more with the equally busy dresses, than contrasting with solid colors.
Did you notice the gigantic bobby pins in the models’ chignon hairstyles? They are such a ‘statement accessory’ for 2009!
Asian-Inspired Accessories to Bring Out Your Inner Geisha
1. Colorful Origami Accessories - The trend of vibrant origami belts presents an opportunity for businesses to create Asian-inspired accessories that celebrate color and pattern.
2. Asian-inspired Fashion - The use of Asian-inspired fabrics and accessories in fashion collections inspires businesses to incorporate these themes in their designs, offering unique and culturally rich products.
3. Statement Hair Accessories - The use of gigantic bobby pins as statement accessories in hairstyles creates opportunities for businesses to explore bold and unique hair accessories that make a fashion statement.
1. Fashion and Accessories - The vibrant origami belt trend opens up opportunities for fashion and accessory brands to create Asian-inspired, colorful accessories that cater to a vibrant consumer market.
2. Textiles and Fabrics - The Asian-inspired fabrics used in the origami belts trend present lucrative opportunities for textile and fabric manufacturers to create unique and culturally rich materials.
3. Haircare and Styling - The use of statement hair accessories like gigantic bobby pins showcases an opportunity for the haircare and styling industry to develop bold and innovative hair accessories that add a touch of flair to hairstyles.