Guinevere Van Seenus dons a range of artistic makeup looks in 'Painted Lady', an editorial for fashion publication Sunday Times Style. The shoot is captured by photographer Yelena Yemchuk's lens and features whimsical wardrobe styling by Lucy Ewing.
Guinevere's wardrobe includes printed dresses, sweaters and graphic tees that are courtesy of labels like Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane and Louis Vuitton among others. Peter Gray is the resident hair stylist for this editorial while its artistic makeup looks are created by Isamaya Ffrench.
Some of the shoot's beauty looks draw inspiration from Japanese art and feature whimsical elements like numbers, symbols and abstract shapes. Overall, the editorial successfully blurs the lines between fashion and art and embraces theatrical cosmetics.
Sunday Times Style‘s Painted Lady Editorial Features Vibrant Cosmetics
1. Artistic Makeup Looks - Opportunity to disrupt the beauty industry by offering artistic and theatrical makeup products for consumers who want to experiment with their makeup looks.
2. Blurring Lines Between Fashion and Art - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by offering bold and unconventional wardrobe styling for consumers who want to stand out from the crowd.
3. Whimsical Photography - Opportunity to disrupt the photography industry by creating works that are not only visually stunning but also showcase artistic expression and creativity.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry could benefit from this trend by creating new products and services that integrate artistic makeup looks into their offerings.
2. Fashion - This trend creates opportunities for fashion businesses to break away from traditional clothing styles and create new, bold, and unconventional designs.
3. Photography - Professional photographers could take advantage of this trend by incorporating more artistic and whimsical elements into their shoots and offering unique photography styles to their clients.