Anaïs Paulard's art jewelry are truly intriguing pieces, though not for neat freaks. Her unusual accessories have designs that leave traces of the wearer in their wake. She designed a set of wedding rings that leak powder to remind newlyweds of the commitment they have made to one another.
Similarly, 'Won't Hug Me Twice?' is powder-filled balloon brooch that explodes upon contact with another person. Paulard sums up this concept of contagious happiness with a line from American Beauty: "My heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst.” These designs are expressive, conveying moments that deserve to be shared and committed to memory and do so by leaving a physical substance behind them.
Although artful, these avant-garde jewelry pieces might not be ideal for everyday wear, especially around unsuspecting people.
The Art Jewelry by Anaïs Paulard Leaves Powder on Its Wearer
1. Mess-making Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unique wearable accessories that leave a trace or substance behind to evoke emotions and create lasting memories.
2. Contagious Happiness Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop interactive jewelry pieces that release a burst of happiness or emotion upon contact with others.
3. Artistic Wedding Rings - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design unconventional wedding rings that symbolize commitment through unique visual elements or interactive features.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the possibilities of incorporating interactive and transformative elements into fashion accessories.
2. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine art and design to create visually captivating and interactive jewelry pieces that evoke emotions.
3. Wedding and Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize wedding ring designs by introducing unconventional elements or features that symbolize commitment in a unique way.