ART FUTURA is a spanish festival that has become a point of reference in Spain for art, technology and digital culture, offering an extensive program of activities in museums and cultural centers in as many as ten different cities. Very important to know international scene of digital art, interactive design, computer animation and video games. ArtFutura 2006 analyze the present state of digital creativity in all fields (Interactiva, 3D and Visual Effects, Games) and it present its international selection of 3D animation (ArtFutura Show), videogame intros, the awards for digital animation 3D in Spain Movistar ArtFutura and for PlayStation ArtFutura Videogame Design as well as an advance on the edition 2006 of RESFEST. Essential!!
Spanish Festival of Art, Technology and Digital Culture
1. Digital Art - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating new digital art forms and interactive experiences.
2. Interactive Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing new ways for users to interact with digital content and interfaces.
3. Video Games - Disruptive innovation opportunities in pushing the boundaries of gaming technology and immersive gameplay experiences.
1. Arts and Culture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in using technology to enhance traditional art forms and cultural experiences.
2. Museums - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating digital technology to create immersive exhibitions and interactive displays.
3. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in revolutionizing the gaming industry through innovative game design and virtual reality experiences.