Gracefully perching in the living room of a grotesque cabin-inspired home lays a taxidermy table by Armin Blasbichler, a designer who created a five piece collection called 'ORSON, I'm Home' showcasing the wonders of the great outdoors in an interactive setting. From deer legged tables to pig perching coffee tables, the collection brings the animals off the walls and into your furniture. The beauty of this collection brings together the great outdoors and combines with functional items around the house.
The 'ORSON, I'm Home' by Armin Blasbichler collection pays homage to livestock as well as wild animals from the open forests. Whether you're a fan of taxidermy or not, these tables can definitely be appreciated by any interior design fan.
The 'ORSON, I'm Home' by Armin Blasbichler Makes Taxidermy Interactive
1. Interactive Taxidermy - Creating interactive experiences with taxidermy furniture, blurring the line between art and design.
2. Bringing Nature Indoors - Incorporating natural elements like taxidermy into interior design for a unique and rustic aesthetic.
3. Functional Art - Combining functional furniture with artistic taxidermy displays, adding a touch of whimsy to home decor.
1. Interior Design - Opportunities for interior designers to create unique and captivating spaces by incorporating taxidermy furniture.
2. Home Decor - Innovative taxidermy furniture can offer a new and unconventional option for home decor enthusiasts.
3. Art and Design - Taxidermy tables present an opportunity for artists and designers to merge traditional taxidermy with functional furniture.