If you're looking for a unique, contemporary lighting fixture, look no further than the Armadillo Lamp. Although it might have a slight retro vibe, its scaly, pixelated shade will fit perfectly in any modern home.
Designed by Spanish lighting company Lzf, the Armadillo Lamp is made out of wood veneer squares. Available in two colors, red and orange, it was recently exhibited during Valencia Design Week. The showcase itself is outstanding.
The Armadillo Lamp is Made Out of Wood Veneer Squares
1. Contemporary Lighting Fixtures - The Armadillo Lamp represents a trend towards unique and modern lighting fixtures for homes and interiors.
2. Wood Veneer Design - The use of wood veneer squares in the Armadillo Lamp highlights a trend towards natural materials and sustainable design in lighting.
3. Pixelated Shades - The pixelated shade of the Armadillo Lamp showcases a trend towards geometric and digital-inspired designs in lighting.
1. Lighting Design - The Armadillo Lamp presents an opportunity for lighting designers to experiment with innovative materials and shapes.
2. Interior Design - The trend towards contemporary lighting fixtures creates opportunities for interior designers to incorporate unique and stylish lighting solutions.
3. Sustainable Design - The use of wood veneer squares in the Armadillo Lamp taps into the sustainable design industry, offering potential for manufacturers to explore eco-friendly lighting options.