The Danish dairy brand Arla has a new collection of products called 'Essens' that was conceived by the creative agency 'Bessermachen Design Studio.'
The collection comes with cheese, milk and salted butter -- all of which are color-themed. The collection was designed to stand out from "normal dairy products" and manages to do so with its sophisticated lettering, informative excerpts and muted but colorful backdrops. The collection of dairy products is high-end and completely organic, adding to its luxurious quality.
Arla is a well known global dairy brand and its newest range of products provides consumers with a dairy collection that meets the demand for organic products in grocery stores. The range is also elegantly branded to meet the aesthetic needs of today's consumer.
Arla's Newest Collection of Products is Upscale
1. Upscale Organic Products - The 'Essens' collection from Arla offers high-end, organic dairy products that cater to the growing demand for organic options in grocery stores
2. Sophisticated Branding - Arla's elegant and aesthetically pleasing branding sets a new standard for dairy products, providing an opportunity for other brands to elevate their packaging and presentation
3. Color-themed Collections - The color-themed approach of Arla's 'Essens' collection presents a trend for creating visually appealing and cohesive product ranges across industries
1. Dairy - The luxury dairy trend opens doors for other dairy brands to explore premium and organic offerings
2. Packaging - The sophisticated branding of Arla's collection inspires opportunities for packaging companies to create upscale and visually appealing designs for various products
3. Grocery - The rise in demand for organic products creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for grocery stores to expand their organic offerings and provide a more upscale shopping experience