Aries, a fashion label that's based out of London, recently expanded its offerings with the introduction of a new Fall/Winter 2018 collection. As HYPEBEAST reports, the collection follows the brand's collaborative effort with New Balance on the Planet Aries pop-up store.
Included in the Fall/Winter 2018 collection are a variety of color-blocked designs, as well as artfully constructed matching sets that boast bold graphics at the forefront. In addition, Aries offers up a range of statement animal print looks, many of which utilize a thick fleece material. Although all unique in different ways, the Fall/Winter collection is held together by a cohesive sense of playfulness, which is reflected in the editorial that Aries presents with it.
Aries' Fall/Winter 2018 Line is Full of Color and Unique Graphics
1. Color-blocked Streetwear - Fashion brands could explore producing streetwear with bold color blocks and unique graphics.
2. Matching Sets - Producing pieces with artfully constructed matching sets is an opportunity for fashion brands to explore.
3. Statement Animal Print Looks - Thick fleece animal prints can be explored by fashion brands to create unique streetwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can learn from Aries and experiment with bold graphics and unique designs.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can attract younger generations with unique offerings like Aries' Fall/Winter 2018 collection.
3. Textile - Textile companies can explore producing thick fleece material to be used in creating animal print looks and other streetwear designs.