With the launch of the Compass Visualiser, Jeep shows how AR car technology has the potential for dealerships of the future to operate without any physical vehicles in the showroom.
A fundamental component of the Jeep Compass Visualiser is a large mat that simulates the placement of a real Jeep Compass car. With a mobile device in hand, prospective car buyers are able to hold up a screen and walk around or even get inside the car to see its exact design and dimensions. There are also customizable components that can be adjusted and viewed through the app.
While virtual reality technology is now being used in some dealerships that want to offer simulated driving experiences and in-vehicle tours. The Jeep Compass Visualiser sets a new precedent for the use of augmented technology in car dealership showrooms.
The Jeep Compass Visualiser Shows AR Cars in Dealerships
1. Augmented Reality Showrooms - AR technology has the potential to replace physical vehicles in the showroom.
2. Mobile AR Customization - Mobile devices can be used to customize components and view them through the app.
3. AR Car Design Visualization - AR enables prospective car buyers to see a car's exact design and dimensions.
1. Automotive - AR technology has the potential to vastly enhance the car buying experience.
2. Retail - AR technology can revolutionize the way products are displayed and marketed in-store.
3. Mobile Technology - Mobile devices can become key tools for AR customization and design visualization.