The Apple Arcade subscription service has been unveiled by the tech company as a new option for consumers who are looking for a way to continuously explore new games on their own terms. The service will offer subscribers with access to hundreds of titles for one low monthly fee and will also help to support the game development process by providing developers with a cut of the proceeds.
Apple Arcade subscribers won't have to deal with in-app purchases, tracking or even advertisements to address the increasing need for a cleaner digital experience as consumers become more weary about how their info is being used. The service is set to launch later this year and will be available for use on the iPhone, iPad, Mac and even Apple TV.
Apple Arcade Provides Gamers with Access to Hundreds of Titles
1. Video Game Subscription Services - Subscription-based services for video games are becoming increasingly popular.
2. In-app Purchases Elimination - Eliminating in-app purchases provides customers with a cleaner and more straightforward digital experience.
3. Alternative Revenue for Game Developers - Subscription-based services offer game developers an alternative revenue stream that helps support game development process.
1. Gaming - The gaming industry can benefit from subscription-based services as an alternative revenue stream and customer engagement strategy.
2. Tech - Tech companies can innovate in the gaming industry by developing new subscription-based services or enhancing existing ones.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can learn from the success of Apple Arcade and develop their own subscription-based services, such as for movies and TV shows.