Apolis + Matteo have joined forces again for some maritime-inspired accessories for the upcoming spring and summer season.
The Apolis + Matteo Spring '11 collection is constructed with natural, Italian milled linens and consists of ties, belts, hats, scarfs, and even some pocket squares. The collection can easily be matched with a stylish neutral wardrobe. Whether if you'll be on a boat this summer or not, these are some must-have accessories.
Implications - Businesses that offer their clients products that enable them to embrace or take on a different lifestyle for a brief period of time will likely generate successful results. Consumers will be drawn to those products that present the opportunity of experiencing new and exciting feelings.
Apolis + Matteo Spring '11 Line Bring Some Fresh Navy Stlying
1. Maritime-inspired Accessories - Businesses can create a line of accessories with a maritime theme to cater to consumers' desire for nautical-inspired fashion.
2. Natural and Italian Milled Linens - There is an opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce eco-friendly and luxurious linens for the fashion industry.
3. Stylish Neutral Wardrobe - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the trend of minimalist fashion by offering a curated selection of stylish neutral clothing options.
1. Fashion Accessories - Companies in the fashion accessory industry can tap into the demand for maritime-inspired accessories by offering innovative and stylish designs.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can embrace eco-consciousness by producing natural, Italian milled linens for various industries including fashion and home decor.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can attract consumers looking for a minimalist wardrobe by incorporating stylish neutral clothing in their collections.