Having my bike stolen last year (which, I have to admit, was a pretty big heart break), I am in the market for a new ride, and with so many models out there it's hard to choose. That said, if I came across the AO Plastic Bike in a store, I would seriously consider laying down some cheddar right there.
Designed by Omer Sagiv, the AO Plastic Bike has a frame made entirely of, yep you guessed it, plastic. That plastic, however, happens to be 100% recycled, which hugely cuts down on the retail cost of the bike. Other notable features include a single gear system as well as dynamo-powered lighting.
The AO Plastic Bike is the Greenest Way to Get Around
1. Recycled Bicycles - The trend of using recycled materials to create bicycles presents opportunities for innovation in sustainable transportation.
2. Single Gear Bikes - The trend of single gear bike systems opens up possibilities for designing simpler, more efficient bicycles.
3. Dynamo-powered Lighting - The trend of using dynamo-powered lighting in bicycles allows for eco-friendly and self-sufficient illumination.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - The bicycle manufacturing industry can benefit from incorporating recycled materials and exploring the potential of single gear systems.
2. Sustainable Transportation - The sustainable transportation industry can seize opportunities by promoting and manufacturing bicycles made from recycled materials.
3. Eco-friendly Lighting - The eco-friendly lighting industry can tap into the demand created by dynamo-powered lighting systems in bicycles.