Antonio Berardi, the creator of the now infamous towering anti-heels worn by Victoria Beckham (see below), just strutted a fantastic collection down the runway at London Fashion Week. The Antonio Berardi Spring 2010 collection included nude-colored lingerie-style corset tops and dainty, feminine tailoring.
After the eccentric, bold anti-heels became such a hit, it may have come as quite a surprise to fashionistas that the Antonio Berardi Spring 2010 show was much more tame; however, the British designer proved he hadn’t lost his edge as he flashed real skin aplenty—and he built on the fake-naked trend!
Antonio Berardi Spring 2010 Show Teased With Corsets & Lingerie Tops
1. Fake-naked Fashion - Opportunity to create clothing that gives the appearance of nudity while maintaining modesty.
2. Lingerie-inspired Design - Chance to incorporate lingerie elements into fashion collections for a sensual and feminine aesthetic.
3. Tailored Corsets - Innovative approach to incorporating corset tops into tailored designs for a blend of structure and sensuality.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore new ways to create clothing that challenges societal notions.
2. Lingerie - Lingerie brands can expand their offerings to include outerwear that showcases their expertise in sensual fabrics and designs.
3. Tailoring - Tailors and fashion houses can experiment with blending corsetry and traditional tailoring to create unique and stylish garments.