The dapper animal plates from West Elm feature incredibly realistic drawings of forest animals dressed in their Sunday best.
Rachel Kozlowski is the talent behind the drawings for the line, which has debuted quirky animal plates in the past. This line is a fun way to enjoy your brunch – because who doesn’t enjoy a bear in a sweater? Other animal looks include a deer in a printed, collared blouse and an owl rocking a plaid shirt with a snazzy red bow tie.
The plates are perfect for any animal loving hostess; you can collect all the animal friends and mix and match them according to the occasion. The line also makes a great gift. Have fun – but remain sophisticated – at your next dinner party, with this line of well-dressed dapper animal plates.
These Dapper Animal Plates are a Well-Dressed Addition to Any Party
1. Sophisticated Animal Dishware - Create dishes for traditional household pets dressed in sophisticated human-like clothing to add fun and elegance to casual meals.
2. Realistic Animal Drawings - Make animal-inspired merchandise more interesting by adding realistic and detailed drawings to various household item designs.
3. Printed Animal Apparel - Create animal-inspired apparel and accessories that features well-dressed and sophisticated animals.
1. Home Goods and Decor - Innovate home décor market by adding sophisticated animal-themed dishware and other products designed for entertaining guests.
2. Apparel and Accessories - Tap into the lucrative animal-inspired clothing and accessory market with stylish and quirky products that stand out from the rest.
3. Stationery and Gifts - Offer unique and quirky gift items that feature well-dressed animal designs that serve as conversation starters and memorable gifts.