I am all over the fact that Saudi Arabia has a "Most Beautiful Goat" competition. After all, who are we to say that only humans can be judged as beautiful? Winning this may change a goat's life so who are ewe or I to judge?
A Damascene goat named Qahr (the first image in the gallery) won the first prize for the 'Most Beautiful Goat' category. She must be so proud.
Implications - What other kind of quirky animal beauty contests will they come up with next? Personally, I'm holding out for a cow beauty contest. I can totally be a judge!
The 'Most Beautiful Goat' Competition
1. Animal Beauty Contests - The trend of quirky animal beauty contests is on the rise, with a potential for disruptive innovation in the animal entertainment industry.
2. Expanding Animal Related Competitions - The demand for unique animal contests is increasing, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the animal events industry.
3. Creativity in Animal Based Competitions - The need for innovative and creative animal contests is growing, presenting disruptive innovation possibilities in the animal industry.
1. Animal Entertainment - The growing trend of unique animal beauty contests can create new disruptive innovation opportunities in the animal entertainment industry.
2. Animal Events - Expanding animal beauty contests can create new opportunities for disruptive innovation in the animal events industry.
3. Animal Agriculture - With an increasing demand for animal competitions, there is potential for disruptive innovation in the animal agriculture industry related to breeding and showcasing animals with desirable traits.