Andy Murray has crazy accuracy with a tennis ball. This video shows him hitting five out of five cans on a wall with a tennis ball, somehow getting four balls in a garbage in a row (off of various surfaces) and breaking four plates in a row as his friend throws them in the air.
Andy Murray is doing all these crazy tennis antics to hype up London for Wimbledon which is an annual tennis tournament in the UK city. The publicity stunt was filmed for tennis company Head and Any Murray definitely creates some magic by creating the Head logo on a wall with painted tennis balls! Andy Murray, you are talented!
Andy Murray Hypes up London for Wimbledon with Tennis Magic
1. Athlete Branding - Athletes using creative stunts to promote sportswear brands presents opportunities for disruptive innovation through experiential marketing campaigns.
2. Spectator Engagement - Increasing engagement and excitement of spectators through unique athlete performances presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sports event industry, particularly in audience interaction and entertainment technology.
3. Sports Equipment Innovation - The increasing demand for skilled tennis players might lead to disruptive innovation opportunities within the industry of developing high-tech sport equipment.
1. Athletic Apparel - The use of athletes as brand ambassadors for promoting sportswear brands provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the marketing and advertising industry for athletic apparel companies.
2. Sports Event Planning - The increasing trend of using athlete performances to engage spectators provides opportunities for disruptive innovation in the sports event planning industry, particularly in the areas of fan experiences and event technology.
3. Sports Equipment Manufacturing - The rise in demand for skilled sports players may lead to disruptive innovation within the sports equipment industry through the development of high-tech equipment for improved performance.