British clothing brand Martine Rose created a new line of androgynous streetwear that features inspiration from sporty and vintage styles. The line includes well-cut denim jeans, jackets, fleece sweaters and cycling shorts, all in the brand's classic style. By using navy, black and purple colors throughout the line, the brand created a 90s-inspired streetwear look on classic sportswear.
All articles are made with high-quality materials, making these luxury pieces start for sale at $450. Each piece, other than the cycling shorts, were made to be worn oversized, with bold silhouettes creating a non-gender conforming style. The new line of androgynous streetwear is available online now, to bring in the end of winter with style.
Image Credit: Ssense
Martine Rose's New Line Mixes Sporty with Vintage Styles
1. Androgynous Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore gender-neutral clothing options and challenge traditional norms within the fashion industry.
2. Sporty-vintage Fusion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine elements of sportswear and vintage fashion to create unique and nostalgic collections that appeal to a wide range of consumers.
3. 90s-inspired Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the nostalgia trend by creating streetwear collections that draw inspiration from the iconic styles of the 90s.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace androgynous fashion and challenge traditional gender norms to appeal to a more diverse customer base.
2. Clothing Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced techniques and materials that allow for the production of high-quality androgynous streetwear at more affordable prices.
3. E-commerce - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Enhance the online shopping experience by offering personalized recommendations for androgynous streetwear based on customer preferences and style.