Androgynous model Jordan Barrett stars in "Nothing But A Known Enemy", a gender-bending image series for web publication F****** Young! Online. He is captured by photographer Jessica Aleece's lens and styled with pieces from Double Standard and Nike among other labels.
Jordan poses in a wardrobe of colorful knits, printed statement sweaters and relaxed suit jackets that embody a cool and Californian aesthetic. He pulls off shoulder-length blonde locks that are worn naturally and tied up for a more carefree look.
Whether posing shirtless or in a range of youthful staples, the androgynous model is effortlessly cool in this raw and candid image series for F****** Young! Online. His edgy look captures the essence of Californian surf culture and also nods to fashion's ability to blur gender lines.
Image Credit: Jessica Aleece
F******* Young! Online's Nothing But A Known Enemy Editorial is Raw
1. Gender-fluid Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to embrace androgynous styles that appeal to a wider range of customers.
2. Youthful Unisex Clothing - Fashion brands can target younger generations with a unisex approach to clothing that allows for greater self-expression.
3. Surf Culture Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the surf culture aesthetic to offer clothing that is effortless and stylish for both men and women.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use androgynous models and gender-fluid clothing to appeal to a wider range of customers.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer unisex clothing options to appeal to younger generations seeking greater self-expression.
3. Photography - Photographers can use gender-bending models to capture raw and candid images that challenge traditional gender norms.