This androgynous beauty story is captured by Belgrade-based photographer Nadja Subakov and is featured on BEAUTY SCENE's website. The image series spotlights dramatic and gender-fluid cosmetics for both men and women and features models Uros Simic, Jovan Krivokapic, Katarina Djoric and Iva Kekic.
Makeup for this androgynous beauty story is courtesy of Bojan Vissi who opts for vividly painted brows, pale powdered foundation and tear-resembling face streaks. These streaks are applied in black and white shades and are paired with dark lipsticks in plum and burgundy shades.
While not ideal for everyday or casual wear, BEAUTY SCENE's spotlighted makeup looks are artful and imaginative, celebrating the immense talent of Bojan Vissi whose creative vision is inspired by the genderless runway looks of recent months.
This Gender-Neutral Series Spotlights Cosmetics for Men and Women
1. Androgynous Cosmetics - The rise of gender-neutral cosmetics that cater to both men and women presents an opportunity for innovative brands to tap into a new market.
2. Gender-fluid Beauty - The increasing acceptance and celebration of gender-fluidity has paved the way for beauty brands to create products that defy traditional gender norms, opening up new avenues for creativity.
3. Artistic Makeup Looks - The popularity of art-inspired makeup looks, as showcased in this androgynous beauty story, offers a space for makeup artists and brands to experiment with bold and unconventional designs.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can leverage the emerging demand for androgynous beauty products and create inclusive lines that cater to a wider customer base.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with makeup artists and beauty influencers to promote gender-fluid beauty trends and create a cohesive brand image.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore androgynous beauty concepts and challenge traditional beauty standards by featuring diverse models in their work.