Andrea Pritschow’s crocheted penises from her ‘My Hard Go On’, ‘About a Boy’ and ‘A Lover You Don’t Have to Have’ collections may bring a smile to your face. After all, they break free from ‘hardcore’ phallic symbols in that they are cute, soft and squishy.
According to Pritschow, pictures of her knitted penile art collections were censored by uber-cool MySpace, but now can be seen in full. Also, these crocheted male genital organs have been featured at exhibits and are sold in some stores.
Andrea Pritschow’s use of soft and boldly-striped colors makes her crocheted penis art really ‘stand out’. And, talk about penis envy, look at some of those little knitted penises displayed next to the bigger ones!
Andrea Pritshcow's Crocheted Penises Are Pretty Cute
1. Cute Crocheted Art - Opportunity for artists to create unique and playful decorative items using crochet techniques.
2. Contemporary Adult Themes - Opportunity for artists to create art that explores adult topics in a fun and approachable way using soft and squishy materials.
3. Elevating Taboo Items - Opportunity for brands to take controversial topics and turn them into artful conversations, opening doors for new ideas and conversations.
1. Art and Craft - Crochet artists have the opportunity to use their skills to create soft and squishy art forms, creating contemporary decorative items.
2. Adult Novelty Items - Cute crocheted penises could be used as a more light-hearted take on adult novelty items such as sex toys and accessories.
3. Contemporary Art Exhibits - Opportunity for contemporary art galleries to showcase art that explores adult themes using playful and approachable materials such as crocheted penises.