The 'Amphi' monofin is an aquatic accessory for outdoor enthusiasts that will enable them to live out mermaid or merman fantasies when exploring underwater environments. The device works by being connected onto the user's feet and providing an extra boost of propulsion power when they kick underwater to accelerate their movement. The battery-powered system will provide 30 pounds of thrust, which will enable swimmers to reach speeds of up to 3.5mph; the company is in the works to develop a commercial version that can reach up to 10.4mph.
The 'Amphi' monofin will provide between 45 minutes and two hours of use per charge, depending on how long the user spends in the water. The product is set to be available for purchase next summer and will also provide buyers with the option to add a MyGaya sensor to share information regarding water temperature and salinity with marine ecologists.
The 'Amphi' Monofin Offers Extra Propulsion for Users
1. Underwater Monofins - Opportunity for developing innovative and more efficient monofin designs for enhanced underwater propulsion.
2. Mermaid-inspired Accessories - Opportunity to create a range of mermaid-inspired accessories for underwater exploration and fantasy experiences.
3. Battery-powered Aquatic Devices - Opportunity to develop new aquatic devices powered by batteries for improved performance and functionality.
1. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can capitalize on the growing interest in underwater exploration and offer innovative products like underwater monofins.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore opportunities in developing battery-powered aquatic accessories, such as the 'Amphi' monofin.
3. Eco-tourism - Eco-tourism companies can incorporate mermaid-inspired accessories and underwater propulsion devices to enhance underwater experiences for their customers.