When masculine tailoring and sexy styling come together, you get this vibrant Amica February 2014 fashion spread.
Photogrpher Philippe Cometti snaps up this vaguely androgynous shoot. Model Kim Riekenberg isn't afraid to look a little silly as she strikes multiple posses for the camera in some vaguely odd contortions, such as resting her arm on her head, slouching her head down or awkwardly kick-walking.
The styling in the Amica February 2014 editorial is all about masculine garments. Structured suit jackets, baggy trousers, utilitarian belts and even a leather tie are used to make it look like everything was borrowed from the stylists boyfriend. All the pieces are either black or white and the images were also shot in black or white. There were of course some more feminine finds, like sleek bandeau bras under open jackets.
Philippe Cometti Captures Kim Riekenberg for Amica February 2014
1. Mixed Masculine Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a gender-neutral clothing line that combines masculine tailoring with feminine accents.
2. Androgynous Fashion Spreads - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a magazine editorial concept that blurs traditional gender boundaries in fashion photography.
3. Utilitarian Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design versatile belts and accessories that can be styled for both masculine and feminine looks.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new shooting techniques and concepts that challenge traditional norms in fashion editorial photography.
2. Gender-neutral Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a fashion brand that offers unisex clothing options, catering to a diverse range of styles and identities.
3. Accessory Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative accessories that can be customized and worn in different ways to suit various fashion preferences.