Designers Luke and Lucie Meier continue bringing a playful touch to the idea of tailoring for the Spring/Summer 2023 season under the luxury fashion label Jil Sander. It was showcased during Milan Fashion Week and featured both menswear and womenswear.
The models carried umbrellas as they walked down the runway and it was filled with elegant shapes and long silhouettes. The new range highlights the idea of tailoring, which is led by monochromatic suits, loose silhouettes, sculptural shapes, and neutral tones. The main hues of the collection are light and neutral, featuring colors such as peach, lilac, pale blue, cream, and white. It also features bold colors of silver, acid green, gold, magenta, and more.
Image Credit: Jil Sander
Jil Sander Showcases the SS23 Capsule at Milan Fashion Week
1. Gender-neutral Fashion - The trend for gender-neutral fashion continues to grow, offering opportunities for companies to create inclusive designs that appeal to a wider range of consumers.
2. Tailored Fashion - Tailored clothing is a trend that is evolving, creating opportunities for companies to experiment with designs and redefine what 'tailored' means in modern fashion.
3. Monochromatic Color Schemes - The use of monochromatic color schemes is a growing trend in fashion, providing opportunities for companies to create cohesive and elegant designs.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can take advantage of these trends to create innovative designs and cater to a wider range of consumers.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can use these trends to create high-end, tailored clothing that is inclusive and elegant.
3. Retail - Retailers can incorporate these trends into their product offerings, attracting customers who value stylish and gender-neutral clothing.