Fans of 'American Psycho' will know that it isn't a good idea to venture into Patrick Bateman's apartment, but it's safe to take a look when using Archilogic's virtual apartment tour.
Archilogic is a real estate tool that creates 3D floor plans of homes and apartments, allowing potential buyers to tour residences from afar. As a fun and creepy bit of marketing, the company has recently uploaded a virtual replica of Patrick Bateman's bachelor pad.
The virtual apartment stays impressively true to the apartment in the film thanks to a collaboration with Gideon Ponte, the set designer on American Psycho. Beyond the accuracy of the rooms, the tour also includes jokes for fans, including Bateman's famous, bone-white business cards laid out on the living room coffee table.
Archilogic Built a 3D Model of the 'American Psycho' Apartment
1. Virtual Apartment Tours - Virtual apartment tours offer a convenient and immersive way for potential buyers to explore properties remotely.
2. 3D Floor Plans - The creation of detailed 3D floor plans enhances real estate marketing and provides a more interactive experience for buyers.
3. Collaborative Marketing - Collaborating with professionals from the film industry to recreate iconic spaces presents unique marketing opportunities for real estate companies.
1. Real Estate - Real estate companies can leverage virtual apartment tours to attract and engage potential buyers, even from a distance.
2. Interior Design - Interior design firms can use 3D floor plans to showcase their designs and offer virtual tours of their projects to clients.
3. Entertainment - Collaborating with film productions and recreating iconic movie sets in virtual tours can generate interest and engagement from fans.