The American Anthem vodka has been rebranded to coincide with a new initiative that supports US troops to help reinforce the ethos behind the brand.
Crafted with ingredients that have been sourced from the heartland of America, the vodka is distilled five times to ensure purity and features an ultra-smooth taste that makes it perfect for discerning consumers. The brand has partnered with The Mission Continues and Operation Gratitude, and will donate $1 from each purchase made to help support military personnel in the US and their families.
Speaking on the new American Anthem vodka partnership, Brand Director Ryan Robertson, said, "It’s a privilege to partner with two great charitable organizations, Operation Gratitude and The Mission Continues, and we’re honored to be able to offer additional local engagement opportunities for consumers to give back with these partners via our brand website."
American Anthem Vodka will Donate $1 for Each Bottle Sold
1. Crafted Vodkas - Opportunity for distilleries to create vodkas with unique flavors and ingredients sourced from specific regions.
2. Cause-driven Marketing - Brands can align themselves with charitable organizations to support meaningful causes, attracting socially conscious consumers.
3. Consumer Engagement Platforms - Creation of online platforms where consumers can actively participate in giving back to charities and causes supported by brands.
1. Distilleries - Distilleries can leverage regional ingredients and unique distillation processes to create premium vodkas that resonate with discerning consumers.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can develop campaigns that incorporate cause-driven initiatives, helping brands connect with socially conscious consumers.
3. Technology - Tech companies can develop consumer engagement platforms that facilitate donations and charitable contributions, enhancing brand loyalty and customer participation.