I'm usually not much of a Lego fanatic but this replica of a church is a masterpiece. The incredible attention to detail is just amazing from the organ player to the religious icons, to the ceiling candelabra to the parishioners. The time and dedication that must have gone into completing this work is admirable in my eyes. This replica of Abston Church of Christ was conceived and put together by Amy Hughes.
Implications - Thanks to increasingly Internet integration and social media, consumers have gotten accustomed to engaging with the brands they patronize at a high rate. A company can capitalize on this by featuring contests through their Facebook and Twitter accounts that require consumers to send in suggestions or pictures of themselves enjoying the product. By featuring these submissions online, the company shows a commitment to honoring their consumers' voices.
Abston Church of Christ by Amy Hughes
1. Internet Integration - Companies can embrace Internet integration by engaging with consumers through social media platforms.
2. Consumer Engagement - Companies can leverage consumer engagement by featuring contests and showcasing consumer submissions online.
3. Brand Interaction - Brands can capitalize on consumer engagement by actively involving consumers in their marketing strategies.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can explore Internet integration and consumer engagement to enhance the interactive experience of their products.
2. Social Media Marketing - Social media marketing agencies can assist brands in developing effective strategies to engage with consumers and increase brand loyalty.
3. Digital Advertising - Digital advertising firms can help companies leverage brand interaction through online platforms and contests.