While Alyson Stoner might not be a household name just yet, she is famous in her own right. An American actress, dancer and singer who was Max on 'The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,' she was also part of Missy Elliots crew. Now an up-and-coming artist herself, Alyson Stoner recently put together a nostalgic tribute video to Missy Elliot, which has garnered over 3 million views in just a day.
After making a surprise appearance at the Super Bowl half-time show alongside Katy Perry and announcing her return to the music scene, questions began to arise about Alyson Stoner herself. She says, "I was on a plane coming home from a film premiere when Missy surprised the world! I turned my phone back on and received over 600 messages asking if I was there and if not, why!"
Alyson Stoner Nostalgically Pays Tribute to Missy Elliot's Return
1. Child Dancer Influencers - Child performers are becoming influential content creators and may disrupt traditional entertainment powerhouses in the future.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Brands can tap into the nostalgia of consumers by creating content that pays tribute to iconic performers or entertainment from the past.
3. Social Media Performance Tributes - Social media platforms are increasingly being used by performers to create and share unique tribute videos, which may become a new practice in the entertainment industry in the coming years.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could explore collaborations with young influencers in the dance space to offer fresh and unique content to consumers.
2. Marketing - Marketing firms can leverage the power of nostalgia to create compelling campaigns that will attract consumers looking for a more emotionally driven experience.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms could further invest in features that enable users to easily create and share unique tribute videos, thereby strengthening the platforms' hold on the entertainment industry.