Sneaker Politics works in collaboration with ASICS on a new iteration of the GEL-LYTE III sneaker model with the 'Always Ready' design. This is made to celebrate the US Army and all of its service members as well. The shoe is designed with an army-themed green throughout most of the silhouette and then branded with ASICS emblems by the side logo in a slightly contrasting black hue.
Notably, the sneaker is also adorned all over with militaristic details including a name badge style by the lateral side of the heel. On the right side, it reads "GEL-LYTE III" and on the left side of the shoe, it reads "Politics." Rounding out the sneaker are some small cut-out details that unveil stars and stripes.
Image Credit: Sneaker Politics
Sneaker Politics Joins ASICS on the Always Ready Capsule
1. Militaristic Sneaker Design - Opportunities for brands to collaborate with military organizations or create designs inspired by military themes.
2. Customized Name Badge-style Design - Customized name badge-style designs can be used to create personalized products for customers or as a unique branding element for companies.
3. Cut-out Details in Sneaker Design - Incorporating unique cut-out details in sneaker design can create a distinct look and feel for the product.
1. Footwear Industry - Brands can incorporate designs inspired by specific industries, like the military, to create buzz and drive sales.
2. Military Industry - Military organizations may collaborate with brands to create limited edition products as a way to connect with consumers and raise awareness for their cause.
3. Personalization Industry - Companies can use customized name badge-style designs to create unique products and increase brand recognition.