Car parks are usually concrete monstrosities. Designing these urban eyesores can prove difficult for even the most talented architect, but this simple and modern parking lot by Altstadt Garage Building by Lussi + Halter is an exception to the rule. The exterior is created by reusing old metal fences that were once lane dividers.
Located in a quiet European city of Luzern, Switzerland the Altstadt Garage Building by Lussi + Halter blends into the historic landscape. It even has a castle view and at night, the building is subtly illuminated.
The Modern Altstadt Garage Building by Lussi + Halter Reuses Lane Dividers
1. Upcycling Architecture - Incorporating recycled materials into building designs.
2. Adaptive Reuse - Transforming existing structures for new purposes.
3. Sustainable Parking Solutions - Developing eco-friendly alternatives to traditional car parks.
1. Architecture and Design - Opportunity to incorporate more eco-friendly and sustainable materials in building designs.
2. Real Estate - Opportunity to repurpose existing structures and make them sustainable and eco-friendly.
3. Urban Planning and Infrastructure - Opportunity for cities to implement sustainable parking solutions and improve their overall environmental impact.