Parisian running brand Satisfy introduces its latest capsule entitled the ALTA collection which is designed with inspiration drawn from Mount Etna. The Italian mountain is found in Sicily and the brand references the earthy landscape with graphics all over. This includes the label's Running Cult Member and the Death Valley Cross Country graphics.
The tonal palette of the range is specifically inspired by minerals, earthy, and rocks from the volcanic terrain. In addition to this, the brand is also using its AuraLite fabric material that makes up a variety of t-shirts. There is also a MothTech tee that is designed with a tie-dye spiral form and the Space-O race kit is designed in an earthy wash of red.
Image Credit: Satisfy
Satisfy Launches the Earthy Tonal ALTA Collection
1. Mineral-inspired Apparel - Incorporating mineral-inspired graphics and color palettes into apparel designs for a unique visual language.
2. Eco-friendly Fabric - Utilizing sustainable fabrics like AuraLite to reduce environmental impact and appeal to eco-conscious consumers.
3. Tie-dye Revival - Embracing the resurgence of tie-dye in fashion trend and creating visually stimulating designs with the psychedelic print.
1. Fashion - Exploring the incorporation of mineral-inspired graphics and eco-friendly fabrics in the design process to meet the changing consumer demand.
2. Athletic Apparel - Innovating athletic apparel designs with mineral-inspired graphics and sustainable materials to offer a unique and eco-conscious product in a competitive market.
3. Textile Industry - Rethinking material choices and exploring sustainable options, like AuraLite, to reduce environmental impact and meet shifting consumer values.