'Paleo Treats' is now selling a line of almond butter cookies that serve as a healthy alternative to other store-bought treats. For consumers who adhere to a paleo diet, it can be difficult to find ready-to-eat snacks that are both nutritious and flavorful. These tasty cookies are designed to curb snack food craving by offering a healthy alternative.
The 'Banditos' cookies are healthy biscuits made from almond butter, honey, cacao powder and other paleo-friendly ingredients. Unlike other store-bought biscuits, these almond butter cookies are made without flour, butter or refined sugar. With a crunchy base and chocolate coating, the cookies are designed to serve as a healthier version of traditional peanut butter cups.
The tasty cookies serve as convenient, ready-to-eat option for consumers who may not have time to whip up their own paleo-friendly treats.
These Almond Butter Cookies are Made for Consumers Following a Paleo Diet
1. Paleo-friendly Snacks - Create and market a variety of paleo-friendly snacks that cater to consumers' dietary preferences.
2. Flourless Baked Goods - Develop a line of flourless baked goods that provide a healthier alternative to traditional treats.
3. Convenient Healthy Options - Offer pre-packaged, ready-to-eat snacks that are both nutritious and convenient for on-the-go consumers.
1. Health Food - Expand the health food market by introducing more paleo-friendly options and snacks.
2. Bakery - Integrate flourless baked goods into bakery offerings to cater to gluten-free and paleo-conscious customers.
3. Convenience Stores - Stock shelves with a variety of convenient, healthy snacks to cater to busy consumers wanting healthier options.