Danish designer Martin Asbjørn is an expert at elevating simplistic silhouettes in an elegant manner and does the same with the latest All Inclusive collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2021 season. The brand evokes a sense of effortless aesthetics and draws inspiration from previous eras.
Specifically, this season focuses on the 70s and the movie stars during the time. It spotlights iconic looks that stem from that time between films and extravagant premiers, while also exploring areas of classic sci-fi films as well. Asbjørn watched many of these films during the pandemic and it sparked a sense of inspiration in him. The capsule is full of playful looks that are expressive and channel historical cues that do not compromise contemporary style.
Image Credit: Martin Asbjørn
Martin Asbjørn Unveils the All Inclusive Capsule for SS21
1. 70s-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create retro-inspired clothing and accessories that combine nostalgic elements with modern design.
2. Inclusive Fashion - Potential to design clothing lines that cater to diverse body types and promote inclusivity in the fashion industry.
3. Retro Film-inspired Fashion - Chance to incorporate elements from classic sci-fi films and iconic movie stars of the 70s into fashion designs for a unique and nostalgic appeal.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the growing demand for retro-inspired and inclusive fashion trends.
2. Film and Entertainment - Potential for collaborations between fashion brands and film studios to create merchandise inspired by retro films and movie stars.
3. Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer a curated selection of 70s-inspired and inclusive fashion to meet the evolving preferences of consumers.