The All Access World exhibition has some interesting items on display. Taking place at the Guggenheim Berlin, it is comprised of art pieces that reflect our relationship with landmarks such as the Pyramids.
Created by Corsica-born, NYC-based Agatha Snow, the All Access World exhibition showcases everything from stunning sculptural works to interactive art installations. My favorite piece has to be the sunglasses you can see in the gallery featured. They are hand-painted with familiar skylines such as New York and Pisa.
Agathe Snow's All Access World Exhibition is Monumental
1. Landmark-print Fashion - Fashion items featuring landmark designs, such as skyline-etched sunglasses, are gaining popularity.
2. Interactive Exhibition - Exhibitions that showcase interactive art installations are becoming more prominent.
3. Expression Through Art - The use of art as a means of personal expression is on the rise.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can capitalize on the popularity of landmark-print fashion items.
2. Art Exhibitions - Organizers of art exhibitions can attract more visitors by featuring interactive installations.
3. Art Therapy - Art therapists can incorporate the use of art for personal expression as a means of therapy.