Bearded ladies, trapeze artists, clowns and ringleaders unite! Alice Temperley has come out with some very entertaining fashions for her Spring '10 presentation. You can quickly realize why her unique collection is illuminated with a vintage projector.
A clear throwback to the era of the ‘20s and ‘30s, Temperley’s collection is a refreshing breath of air in the fashionista world that seems so cluttered with 1950s style revivals. Her collection is themed as a gothic traveling circus that includes tattooed women and trapeze artists.
As if that wasn’t enough, her collection is also marvelously circus couture; top hats, crazy hair and hypnotizing patterns are sure to make her runway show quite the performance.
Alice Temperley Doesn't Clown Around With Gothic '20s Fashion
1. Vintage Circus Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a clothing line that combines vintage circus aesthetics with modern designs to appeal to consumers looking for unique and theatrical fashion.
2. Gothic-inspired Styles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of gothic fashion that incorporates elements of 1920s and 1930s circus culture, catering to alternative fashion enthusiasts.
3. Theatrical Runway Shows - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create immersive and interactive runway experiences that resemble a circus performance to captivate audience and create buzz for fashion brands.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative fashion collections that draw inspiration from vintage circus culture to stand out in a crowded industry.
2. Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate circus-themed entertainment experiences, such as immersive theater productions or pop-up circus shows, that appeal to a modern audience craving unique and interactive performances.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer event planning services specializing in creating circus-inspired experiences, from themed parties to corporate events, to cater to clients seeking memorable and distinctive gatherings.