The Alice and Olivia FW 2012 collection is an amped-up version of your grandmother's closet. The series is vintage-inspired, borrowing from a myriad of cultures and eras. The quirky series features bold colors and youthful prints.
The apparel boasts a ton of personality and sunny vibes, lending fans a fearless spontaneity. The collection features gowns, pants, skirts, jackets, tops, accessories and more. Memorable pieces include structured berets and electric-hued floral jackets. A series of textures are constructed into black and whites, which collaborate with muted pastels reminiscent of vintage magazine photographs. The line is very suiting for the likes of Agyness Deyn and similar It Girls.
The Alice and Olivia line was launched by Stacey Bendet in 2002. Celebrity clients include Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow and Dakota Fanning.
The Alice and Olivia FW 2012 collection is youthful and fun, perfect for the spontaneous and bold fashionista.
The Alice and Olivia FW 2012 is Eclectic and Colorful
1. Vintage-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for disruption in the fashion industry by creating new sustainable fabrics and sourcing methods to bring the vintage style into the modern era.
2. Cultural Fusion Fashion - Opportunity for disrupting the fashion industry by creating clothing that fuses multiple cultures and traditions, bringing a new level of diversity to the fashion world.
3. Youthful and Bold Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by integrating bold and fun designs with sustainable and ethical manufacturing practices.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional standards by adopting a more diverse and inclusive approach to design.
2. Ethical Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruption in the manufacturing industry by creating more sustainable and eco-friendly methods of production while maintaining the creativity and uniqueness of fashion design.
3. Textile Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the textile industry by producing new fabrics and materials that incorporate vintage elements while embracing new sustainable and eco-friendly practices.